Welcome to our photography weblog!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Menomonee Falls Engagement Session - Cait & Eric's Harry Potter session

When I first met with Cait & Eric and they mentioned that their wedding theme is Harry Potter, I got really excited about it.  No, I did not plan on finally starting to read the second book of the series nor I planned on re-watching all movies.  I was excited about the possibility of incorporating the theme into their e-session. I pitched it to them and they loved the idea.  Eric even wore his gryffindor jacket. Cait's hair matched the theme as well:)  Oh wait, they also had home made wands to add the whole HP experience.  So, here is the series.  Let me know what you think.





VIEW OUR PORTFOLIO   CONTACT US   FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment