Welcome to our photography weblog!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Holly & Joe's Engagement | Sussex Wedding Photographer

I have met Holly, Joe and Dominic at Holly's sister - Dana (plus Mike) wedding back in January of 2010.  Little did I know that two and half years later I will have a privilege of doing their wedding.

We started the session with loud thunders and drops of rain coming down once in a while. Joe and I were about to call it quits and do the session some other day. I am glad Holly was very determined to get the session rolling and be done with it. We moved from place to place very fast and wrapped up the session right before very heavy storm went through Sussex. You can see rain coming down in the last two photos in this blog entry.  Click on the image to enlarge it.

Special thanks to Dominic for helping to carry the equipment:) I think the umbrella was his favorite.














4 comments:

  1. Such lovely images. hats off to your photography. I am known as Wedding photographer sydney Deyan. please visit my website at http://www.deyan.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your photos are great, im thinking of doing the same myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is good.But i believe that Wedding photography is not all bad and most of the photographers you will find and meet will be honest businesses with a passion for photography and a pride in their work.
    Neginsairafi Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natural poses are always a good technique of getting wonderful pics and that i saw in your pics. we are the professional photographers in Sussex, UK. we do sussex wedding photography by capturing the moments other than taking pictures only.

    ReplyDelete